Sunday, March 17, 2013

Today's Dishes :)

Hello again everyone!!!
Today I made Two dishes from my list of 20. For dinner I made Shrimp Pad Thai, and for dessert I made Japanese Mochi ( with the help of my friends) ;). While cooking these two dishes I discovered two things. I had made Chicken Pad Thai before on many occasions, but i found that it took about half the time to make Shrimp Pad Thai, and they are equally as delicious!!! I also discovered that making Japanese Mochi was soooo hard and complicated. Me and my friends, i must admit (mostly my friends), had a very hard time figuring out if we made them correctly. I have to also make another confession, the Japanese Mochi we made was probably nothing like how it's suppose to be made, but it was not all that bad, even though it could have been better. :/
All in all today was a good day, and it was fun cooking with some of my best buddies! I will post the recipes and the pictures for each dish we made today!
Thank you to Jokabet Hernandez, and Anaysa Urbano, for helping me cook these fabulous dishes!
And Thanks to my parents as well as their parents for being our taste-testers!
And lastly, Thank you to all of you wonderful people who read my blog, I wish you all a great day or night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment