Friday, March 8, 2013

Final Recipes!!! :D

Hello Everyone!
I'm so happy to say that I have finally found the 20 recipes I need. 
I will post each individual recipe as I cook it, but for now I will give you all the list of the recipes. They are shown in this order. 
Country
1. Food Dish
2.Dessert Dish

List of Recipes

Chinese
1. Vegetable Lo Mein 
2. Eight Treasure Pudding Cake
Thai
1. Shrimp Pad Thai
2. Khao Niao Mamuang
Japanese
1. California Sushi Rolls
2. Mochi
Indian
1. Chicken 65
2. Sacher Torte
Portugal
1. Bacalhau com Natas
2.Pastéis de Nata
Italian
1. Veal Cutlet Parmasan
2. Cannoli 
French
1. Boeuf Bourguignon
2. Strawberry&Cream Fraisier Cake
African
1. Moroccan Chicken
2. Hungarian style Walnut Cake
Egyptian
1. Macarroni Bechamel
2. Ghorayebah
Fillipino
1. Pancit Bihon
2. Hopea

Once again, Thank you for everyone who reads this, and special thanks to Arpan, Myrna, Tiago Andrew, and Bethanie for all the recipe suggestions :) 
Yiri :)


No comments:

Post a Comment